Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that infringes your copyright, please complete a written DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (the “Notice”) as specified below and deliver it to PlaceFull’s designated copyright agent. PlaceFull, Inc. provides this notice procedure only for you to notify us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed on the Site.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
Please include in the written Notice to PlaceFull’s copyright agent the following information:
(1) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(2) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit PlaceFull to locate the material.
(3) Your postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address so that PlaceFull can contact you, if necessary, about your Notice.
(4) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(5) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(6) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver the Notice to PlaceFull’s designated copyright agent:
c/o PlaceFull Inc.
122 South Jackson, Ste. 310
Seattle, WA 98104