These Content Guidelines were last updated on August 6, 2012.
● We reserve the right to remove without notice any content contributed to this website by any user of the website which does not meet the following guidelines.
● User reviews, responses and any other content submitted by a user are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content. They are not our opinions and are not endorsed by us.
● PlaceFull has no independent knowledge of and therefore expresses no opinion regarding the accuracy of the content provided by our users.
● The content of your review could subject you to legal action from a person or business that feels it is defamatory or damages their reputation.
● Users make content submisstions voluntarily, and content submissions will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
Eligibility Requirements for Reviews:
● The reviewer must be able to provide evidence of booking the space or activity being reviewed.
● The user must validate his or her identity or email as requested when submitting the review and as further requested by PlaceFull at any time.
● A review may be written by any member of the booking party.
● Only one member of the party for any given booking may write a review.
● The user must be at least 18 years of age.
● A Seller may not review his/her own space or activity.
Responses to reviews: Responses (if applicable) must be written by the Seller or his/her authorized representative.
Additional Content Guidelines – No user of this website may contribute any content (including, but not limited to space or activity listings, reviews and responses) which violates the following guidelines:
● The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples of inappropriate content include but are not limited to the following:
○ Space or activity listing descriptions must relate to the space or activity and information that would be useful to a user.
○ Reviews of a space or activity must focus on the space or activity booked.
○ Content posted for any reason must be relevant to the purpose of the area of the site where posted.
● The content must not infringe anyone’s rights, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate. Examples include:
○ Personal information that can be used to identify or contact any person;
○ Promotional content that would promote other websites, businesses, services or products unaffiliated with this website;
○ Obscene, abusive, discriminatory, illegal, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, untrue, harassing, tortious, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable (as determined by PlaceFull) content; or
○ Content that violates or misappropriates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party (including any rights of privacy or publicity).
● The content and any user must not impersonate or misrepresent the user's affiliation with any person or entity.
● Reviews and responses must not disclose the physical location of the space or activity or the rates charged by the Seller.
● Listings and reviews must be accurate.
● Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
● Users must not post a review or response for the purpose of trying to force an owner, Seller or other user to do something that the user wants him or her to do. The reviews are for the benefit of future users, not to allow one party to threaten the other.
If you see a review or response that does not conform to the above guidelines, please contact email@example.com. We may investigate reported abuse and remove reviews, responses or other content that we find in violation of our guidelines.